Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting to know me

Getting to know me…
Getting to know all about me…

      The girl with no technical background now has her own blogs. Just because I am somewhat technically challenged does not mean I don’t have lots to say.
       That statement will not surprise those who know me well. Thankfully with a little help from my friends I too have now joined what they call the blogosphere. Perhaps we will be learning the ins and outs of this medium together and I will learn more each day, I’m sure.
      Learning something new is at the heart of this new venture of adventure. It’s a good feeling to challenge myself in new ways and stretch muscles that I did not know I had. 
      This has been a year of new experiences for me, most notably my recent marriage to the love of my life, but that is a story for another day.
     I’m a person who loves cooking, traveling, TV, music, reading, talking, yoga, learning new things, meeting new people and writing about it all. I’m a modern day explorer and I can’t wait to see what I (we) discover through this forum. 

     I hope others will find this blog a home away from home. It will be a place you will enjoy revisiting time and time again. Maybe we can find more similarities than differences. Maybe we will have fun exploring the differences.

No comments: